Thought For Nourishment 2019-2020 Test for Changemakers
TFF is a little group concentrated on a major impact! They make, grow openings and bolster another age of pioneers to tackle the most squeezing issues of our planet. Our worldwide nourishment frameworks need advancement and coordinated effort, and the cutting edge has the imagination, energy and attitude to roll out the improvement occur in time. They make a worldwide impression so as to furnish youngsters wherever with the qualities, methodologies and associations that they requirement for fruitful change, and help them explore the basic beginning periods of their expert life.
Applications are acknowledged from qualified possibility for the challenge “Considering nourishment” 2019-2020. This test is a yearly worldwide challenge composed by Thought For Nourishment. The challenge means to make effective, socially capable nourishment and farming new companies in all pieces of the world.
The challenge is supported by the Idea For Nourishment Establishment, a not-for-profit beneficent association situated in Delaware, USA. The Store gets money related help from various associations and ventures that help bolster the crucial the Reserve.
The challenge will furnish victors with a money prize in the measure of $ 10,000 to $ 2,500. The races depend on creative group choices, usage and adaptability, uniqueness and solidarity.
To apply, look down to the application technique and fill in as required
Aim and Benefits of TFF Challenge for Changemakers
By signing up, you will gain access to the TFF Digital Labs and have the chance to win travel, perks and cash prizes.
- The Grand Prize winner will receive $10,000 USD in grant money to use solely for the purpose of their project
- The Runner Up will receive $7,500 USD in grant money to use solely for the purpose of their project
- Foundation partner organizations such will award additional cash prizes – these include:
- the Kirchner Award winner will receive $5,000 USD in grant money to use solely for the purpose of their project, selected by the Kirchner Food Fellows and their independent criteria.
- The Borlaug Foundation Take it to the Farmer award winner will receive $2,500 USD in grant money to use solely for the purpose of their project, selected by an independent committee determining which innovation most impacts farmers.
- Other cash prizes may be added at a later stage.
Requirements for TFF Challenge for Changemakers Qualification
- Open to individuals between the ages of 18 and 40 at time of entry;
- In order to participate, teams must be composed of at least 2 and no more than 5 eligible participants;
- Teams may be composed of eligible participants from the same or different disciplines, communities, countries, universities, etc.;
- Only one entry per team;
- Employees, vendors and contractors of Foundation and of Foundation donors or their affiliates are not eligible to enter or win.
January 24, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Thought For Food on tffdigitallabs.org to apply