Purdue University Lillian Gilbreth Postdoctoral Engineering Fellowships in US, 2020 Awards
Purdue University Lilian Gilbret Scholarships in the USA, 2020 is open to international students. The scholarship allows for the admission of post-doctoral engineering programs taught at Purdue University. The duration of the grant is 6 December 2019.
Available topic: Engineering
Scholarship Benefits: (fully funded) Gilbreth scholarship holders are appointed for a two-year term and receive an annual $ 60,000 scholarship and benefits. A scholarship of $ 5,000 will also be provided for professional development, such as attending conferences or seminars. Education for his future academic career is through various programs.
Permitted nationalities: The scholarship is open to international students.
- May be a citizen of a country.
- Has to have a doctorate at the time of applying for a scholarship less than two years ago or should be in the last year of the candidate’s academic career.
- The PhD. program. It should be in an area closely related to the research interests of the Lilian Gilbret Doctoral Scholarship.
The application process for 2018-2019 has been completed. For further use, the application documents include the application and the following documents:
- A cover letter describing how the Gilbreth Scholarship helps applicants achieve their engineering education goals.
- CV with publication list.
- A unilateral research statement that includes the purpose and value of the proposed interdisciplinary work and provides potential members of the Purdue Engineering Faculty who may be co-advisers.
- A one-page essay on its intended wider impact through education / propaganda / participation.
- Three letters of recommendation detailing the qualifications of the candidate and the potential for academic achievement based on research and more impact from research / education / participation.